Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

"They're people. Deeply flawed, yes, but deeply human too. And maybe that's saying the same thing."

Catrel Stevens posted:

What are both of these from? I've seen some other panels from the manga one, but don't know the title.

The second is Gyo, from the same book as The Mystery of Amigara Fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

"They're people. Deeply flawed, yes, but deeply human too. And maybe that's saying the same thing."

Magic Love Hose posted:

From Hitman #49 (and #21.)

You know, it took from when this was posted to just now to realize it was a CSI joke. I still thought it was hilarious but I was thinking more Lil Jon hilarious since it looked like Tommy was screaming it.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

In honor of the movie coming out I'd figure I'd point this out to people who might not have around 5 years ago when this was done. http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/watchmen-funnies.php?page=1

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Since we're talking cliches.

forgot which free image service was autoblocked

Gassire fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 7, 2009

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Well not deliberately, he put his hand in their mouth as an interrogation threat, then one of his psycho dupes smacked him upside the head.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah I'm not really sure why Herogasm really needed to exist, let alone as a stand alone mini. The heroes faking the big summer events to take two weeks off? Funny, showing what they're doing in intricate detail, less so. I guess this time the 'show don't tell' mantra has bit us in the rear end.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Histories greatest warriors+the way those circuit boards look scream a Serpentor joke.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Axeface posted:

Whoa, goddamn. Who is Sentry giving the backrub there?

And to contribute to the thread, my bad joke about that being a backrub has now ruined the moment of mutual appreciation for Iggles' edit.

True that, that ending was far from happy.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Ouch man, that's brutal.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Entertainer13 posted:

Hey, he went down a hero. That's more than most of us could ask for this day in age. Besides, what do you expect? The last time the wave was around, they were kicking the crap out of Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Ronan the Accuser, Gladiator and other powerhouses for the better part of the year.

Not to mention Annihilus was right there too. Dude killed Quasar without so much as a fight.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Protocol 5 posted:

When is this supposed to have happened? In the cosmic books he's still an infant and being kept on one of the Kree homeworlds along with the majority of the Annihilation Wave survivors.

Well Annihilus looks a lot smaller than he normally does so he might not be fully grown yet. I imagine it's after Vulcan attacks the planet that was keeping the larva in a stasis field to keep it from growing.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Is that Abe Lincoln?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

Now I want to see a Joker'd up Abe Lincoln fight Uncle Sam

• Locked thread