Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Satch posted:

just because its awesome

wait - is he pulling off his glasses to reveal another pair of glasses, or putting a second pair on over the first?

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

This is the best page in RtM history.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Jeez, I know the altered panel is the bottom left, but god damned if they don't all look photomanipulated.

Why are all the word bubbles so off-center??

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Can I see the original? I'm still not sure what's happening in this scene.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

To be honest, I've always rather preferred this version
(not mine)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I don't get that one. Context?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

These are not ruined moments. :colbert:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The bottom panel of the first page looks straight-up traced from audrey hepburn. It's buggin' me out.

(cute, btw. got a laugh outta me)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Hah, loved it.

Just curious, what does he actually say?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Wait, what the gently caress? Why is batman laughing in that page? Batman never laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Gavok posted:

I can't let this thread fall into the archives. It's my baby.

I doubled over laughing at this. This is what I was thinking the whole time that panel was being discussed.

• Locked thread