Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

PFlats posted:

I couldn't resist:

Or, in the theme of the issue:

I haven't spoken Spanish seriously in years, but I'm pretty sure this is both grammatically correct and a pretty good double entendre. Please correct me if I'm off. Edit: and yeah I'm aware the spanish version is a bit more harsh than the english.

"Esto es tan gay" or to use that word "Esto es tan marica"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

PFlats posted:

Those were actually the first two things I had, but tan gay sounded too spanglishy to me. The grammar just sounded off on tan marica, and I ended up with what I had. Since you obviously speak the language better than I do, is marica/maricon literally more or less "old lady", or did i misremember that too?
Cuz he makes money, I assume.

Not that I know of.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
Can someone please post the original? I can't imagine who showed up in it.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

bairfanx posted:

awaiting deformed children. The parents start inbreeding, it'll only encourage the kids.

You just need to paste a Gamma Corps panel.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Gavok posted:

Sorry, I'm just not getting it.

That is the drooling Reed Richards face. I'm also not getting it.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

greatn posted:

He's excited having the young teen Ms. Marvel sitting in his lap. Seems like a pretty obvious joke to me.

But that's pretty much the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

qntm posted:

Yeah, those powerhouses. And also Galactus.

Some other galactic god dudes captured Galactus.

• Locked thread