Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillTron3000
Jul 6, 2004
THIS IS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND I BOUGHT A 140 DOLLAR DRUM SEAT
I recently got this 1975 BMW 2002 in absolutely perfect condition. I flew down to Arizona a few weeks ago and drive it back up, some of you might remember this from the thread I posted about it. Unfortunately I lent my camera to my brother as soon I got home and he deleted ALL of the pictures from the trip ( :argh: ), so all I have for now is a couple snaps from a camera phone of it in my garage + one from the PO. I promise I'll update the thread as soon as I get a chance to take more pictures!

lovely camera phone pic:

PO picture:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillTron3000
Jul 6, 2004
THIS IS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND I BOUGHT A 140 DOLLAR DRUM SEAT

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

Do you go to WWU? 'Cause I absolutely saw this car getting back into Fairhaven from Chuckanut Drive while I was going the other direction, I believe it was yesterday. I had an awful nerd moment when I said, "Holy poo poo, I recognize this car from the Internet!"

Haha yeah I do go to WWU, I keep her nice and covered in the fairhaven lot...Chuckanut is too much fun sometimes.

KillTron3000 fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 7, 2008