Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

I am Dizzunk, Certified German Lubrication Technician.
Good lord like 8 horus a day of this isn't enough I gotta put my head into this thread.

I rarely post in threads but I am more then happy to get PM's or chat to someone over AIM about their problems. I can whip up repair instructions for nearly anything if you can't find it online. Anything older then an E30 and I really have to put my thinking cap on, I mainly deal with newer models but I do pick up a few tricks on the older series.

Also if you want to ask me questions about my job with BMW or even stuff from my old threads go ahead I still have all the pictures and stuff laying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

Mad Dragon posted:

I WILL NOT look up radio codes.

Haha especially Z3's, god dam thing is never right when you look it up.

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

I got off my lazy arse and reuploaded all the pictures from my threads back in the day.

If you like destroyed BMW's getting repaired then the link below is for you, theres also a mini limo and a mclaren F1 or something, enjoy.

http://diz.mcmonkey.net/index.php?cat=3

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

miklm posted:

What's that, some Ferrari with a body kit? Why is it in a BMW shop?

MR2 with a ferrari kit that has a another kit over that.