Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Well I was looking at roadsters so.....Miata it is :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

thealphabetsez posted:

Thankfully the E9X M3 was available in a "roadster" config and I would encourage for you to consider the E93 M3 ;) Beautiful lines with the powered [hard] top down, even more of an audible experience. A great package.

Unfortunately I can't afford M prices, the '04 Z4 I was looking at was $8k, trying to keep it around $10k tops.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

So remember that Z4 I was asking about awhile back? Well the woman selling it just texted me and offered to take $2500 off the price because she's moving in two days (yikes) the car was pretty much perfect besides the whole "sticky steering" issue which I guess is DIY fixable. So $6300 then with 57k miles. Can't decide on this or a similar year and mileage Miata for 1K less.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have never owned a BMW before :ohdear:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

meatpimp posted:

Tell her $5k cash. She'll take it if she's really moving in 2 days. Buy it and never look back.

I can ask you this because you've owned Miatas and BMWs.....Would you rather own an NB Miata or a Z4?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah the plan was to autoX a Miata if i got one......Dunno if I'd want to do that in a Z4 I think I'd rather have a Miata for that.

Price is tempting for the Z4 but I can probably get a nice Miata cheap too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Passed on the Z4, just not ready to buy yet with all this poo poo going on and I didn't like being pressured because "moving tomorrow better buy it now"

Was a pretty car tho I'll give it that.