Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zeek40
Mar 3, 2007
Got tired of Palin. You're welcome.
So are there any chain lumbeyards (in Florida) that sell hardwood I should know about? I'm having a hell of a time finding anywhere around here that sells any non-construction type lumber, and I really don't like the idea of ordering it online and having it delivered. I have a feeling that i would get nothing but the knottiest, most warped boards possible that way.

The Home Depot near me has small red oak boards, but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeek40
Mar 3, 2007
Got tired of Palin. You're welcome.
Seconding the just buy one idea unless you really want it to be a DIY project. My friend has this one http://www.pongalong.com/store/ViewProduct.aspx?product=8_foot_portable_beer_pong_table It's $99 and it's built solid as gently caress. It folds up to the size of a large briefcase or small suitcase, we've beat the hell out of it taking it to tailgates and parties, and it still looks good as new.