Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheChimney
Jan 31, 2005
What is the bare minimum required to start this hobby? I am a poor student. Or is this one of those things that you shouldn't bother with unless you have a decent chunk of change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChimney
Jan 31, 2005

Cmdr. Chompernuts posted:

Tell us more about your situation. I have been saving up so I can afford a shop when I have my own place, but at the moment I use a shop that my university has and let's students use. I've used it so much they now have me teach and had me rewrite the safety quiz, which was last written by an idiot.

Apparently the house I thought I was going to be living in is already rented out. So now I have to live in an apartment for this upcoming semester. Looks like no woodworking for me.