Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
When I was in Mexico City pre COVID my Ubers around Roma Norte, Polanco, Centro, and Condesa were like $5-$8 each, it was amazing, tho I felt like a gluttonous American jet setting from one spot to the next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

I take public transit everywhere else, but I've never stepped foot inside cdmx public transit. Traffic isn't super bad there for whatever reason. I think also because cdmx is so spread out, going from one side of the city to the other is like three transfers/half a day

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yeah definitely Uber from the airport because it's so cheap. Bopping around on the metro is really fun (and ridiculously cheap) with the exceptions of:
-recent addition of video ads with sound on some of the lines
-rush hour sardining/long lines
-no AC

Rush hour definitely can be a mess in an Uber if you're on the other side of the city though.