Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insonix
Dec 5, 2007

DON'T BET ON ME.
Being a Paraguayan Goon, I must also ask what tourists finds interesting in Paraguay.

Paraguay is indeed a fun country, specially if you are American, because everything here is just insanely cheap for you guys. I believe Asuncion is the cheapest capital in the world. Google it if you don't believe it.

I traveled a lot in the past, went to Puerto Rico, Miami, Uruguay, USA, Brazil, and I just love my country. But to really enjoy Paraguay, you must know someone here, that shows you around. I just believe is a waste of time to come here alone and try to find something interesting to do by yourself.

Other countries like Argentina and Brazil are huge, I would start with one of those my travel, and end the travel with the other.

I must add, that every American that comes to Paraguay, with the right people to guide them, just LOVE it here, and I've seen people literally cry before getting on the plane to the states.

Insonix fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU