Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triiarii
Jun 4, 2009
I plan on moving to Buenos Aires after the summer and I would like to get in contact with someone who's living there. :]

I plan on getting an apartment and live there for 6-10months.

I understand that getting an apartment in the centrum of Buenos Aires for around 300$ each month isn't impossible. How much money should I expect to be spending on things like food/alcohol? Let's say I will go out 2-3times each week and cook 90% of the food myself.

I heard that the average salary in Buenos Aires is around 500$ each month :S So I guess that it's possible to live very cheapLY there. Am I right?

Edit: I'm 19years old, will that cause any trouble? When it comes to renting an apartment etc.

Triiarii fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jun 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triiarii
Jun 4, 2009
I'm moving to Buenos Aires after this summer and I'd love to hear someone explain what it's like living there.
I've read a lot of things about the city and the surrounding area but things tend to get much more interesting/personal (obviously) when someone casually writes about it.