Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hammer niner
Mar 14, 2004
Through my work I have the opportunity to move to a few different places and I had narrowed it down to Argentina or Brazil. I'm leaning heavily towards Brazil right now.

I've lived in the US for most of my life, save for a few military tours or trips to Canada and Mexico, but I've never been to SA.

Would it be difficult to adjust for an American moving to Sau Paulo? I plan on spending a lot of time seeing sights or going to the beach, but I'd still like current luxuries like high speed internet or xbox live or some other type of indoor entertainment. Are these things available or easy to come by?

And last, are all the women really as smoking hot as the internet would lead me to believe? Because I'm definately not planning on bringing sand to the beach, as they say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hammer niner
Mar 14, 2004
Well I have the Rosetta Stone software for Portuguese and Spanish, and since my possible move is about 5 months out I'd want to decide on either Buenos Aires or Sau Paulo as soon as I can.

I'll just keep reading what I can on the Internet about both and see which would fit me best. The climate is a factor since I'm from Michigan originally and anything too hot (90 F and up) tends to bum me out.