Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomcat1944
Mar 31, 2004

Be at peace my friends
I have a couple questions about BA. I'm thinking about doing a 3 month trip over Nov, Dec, Jan

What would be the price of a 3 bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood? Furnished?

What is the best way to travel around BA? Would it be worth buying a car?

What is the best way to network with people if you are not involved with studying abroad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomcat1944
Mar 31, 2004

Be at peace my friends
About accomodations:
I guess this would be a place to ask for your advice. Is it better to be near the Río de la Plata? I'm looking for the best location regarding the night life and city scene. My compatriots and I will be 26, 24, 20. Palermo perhaps?

Not including housing what do you consider the cost of living (including going out and eating out a few times a week) per month in USD?

Also did you pick up any tango dancing?

Is there a bohemian part of the city?

Tomcat1944 fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 31, 2009

Tomcat1944
Mar 31, 2004

Be at peace my friends
Hum for some reason I thought salsa and tango were the same thing. Foolish me.

Is salsa popular?

It looks like Palermo is the way to go, of course I will work things out as the trip gets closer. What are we talking about for rent though?

How did you manage to get on the list at clubs?

Thanks for you help DD.