Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iamking
May 1, 2005
Hey, I'm going travelling in Northern Chile/Southern Peru before going to Santiago to study in July. I have a vague itinery, just wondering what you guys think of it..am i missing anything amazing? Or (even better) do you know of anything really good that is 'off the beaten track' which you can share?

3/4 days in San Pedro de Atacama, trips I think geysers, salt plain and moon valley.
Bus up to Arequipa stopping in some towns along the way.
Colco Canyon for 2 day (1 night) trip.
Q: Are there any good rafting activities available here?
2 days in Ica/Huacachina (really don't want to miss this one out!)
Pisco and Paracas inc. island tour
3 days in Lima
3 days in Cusco/Machu Picchu

Thanks!

P.S. the pictures in this thread look amazing (esp. Halapagos and Huacachina) - can't wait to go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU