Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revelatos715
Aug 5, 2005
I'm currently researching flights to visit my mother in Peru around May. Any suggestions regarding flying out from Minneapolis? They don't have a major hub so it will more than likely reroute to Miami or whatever major city normally departs to South America.

I have some friends in Bogota, Colombia that I haven't seen in ages and I figure I can visit on the same trip.

The only thing holding me back is the excessive cost to fly out of/depart from the drat Midwest. I could really use some assistance with this, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revelatos715
Aug 5, 2005

DustingDuvet posted:

So basically you want: Minneapolis-Bogotá-Lima-Minneapolis? Give me the dates you plan to be in each place so I can help you out.

Thanks.

It could even be Minneapolis-Lima-Bogota-Minneapolis if that is helpful. I would like to go anytime between 5/15-5/30 or 07/24-08/15. I would like to spend 5-7 days in Lima and 7 in Bogota.