Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PoorPeteBest posted:

I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm looking for an SG, maybe a Gibson Faded or G-400 (G-400 Custom would be kickn' rad).

Alternatively, I'm looking for something with P-90's.

Thats fuckin hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Ben and Stew posted:

I have an Mbox 2 with Pro Tools 7.4 that I was going to sell but if anyone has anything cool then I'd be willing to trade.

I have nothing cool, but if you were to sell the Mbox + protools, how much would you let it go for? PM if you'd rather.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I have a Crate Blue Voodoo (BV50). It's a somewhat rare version of the blue voodoo which is a 50 watt tube head, and two 1x12 cabs with celestion vintage 30s. It's upholstered with dark purple tolex. Sweet rear end amp, even sweeter cabs. I'd like to get another amp out of this, or maybe some pedals, or a guitar, or just whatever. I'm open to anything.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER

PoorPeteBest posted:

I have an Artcore AS83:

I'm looking for an SG, maybe a Gibson Faded or G-400 (G-400 Custom would be kickn' rad).

Alternatively, I'm looking for something with P-90's.
I've got an Artcore to unload too - I think mine is the AS83-B? because, sure, that name makes sense. GFS Classic '57 pickups.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I've got a couple of pedals that I wouldn't mind turning into something else.

Proco Vintage Reissue Rat - Big honkin black metal box with no LED. Classy

CS-3 Compressor Sustainer w/ Monte Allums mod - The stock CS-3 is hissy and lame. This mod makes it actually do something. Note that this is one of the older ACA pedals, so you'll either need to power it with a battery or hook it up to a daisy chain or power distribution unit.

MXR M-103 Blue Box Script Reissue - You've got your fuzz in my octaver! You've got your octaver in my fuzz!. With box.

Maxon CS-505 Stereo Chorus - Really nice chorus that sounds similar to the Boss CS-2 to me. With box.

MXR Distortion 3 (M-115) - Nice growly tube-like distortion. With box.

Looking for something like an interesting delay/mod pedal.

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 13:57 on May 21, 2008

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Peavey Bandit 112 from about 1995/6 or so. 1st Gen Transtube, 80w. Clean channel sounds drat good imo and the dirty isn't half bad either. I can get sound clips if need be.

Shartjorts
Mar 17, 2007

by Fistgrrl

magnificent7 posted:

I've got an Artcore to unload too - I think mine is the AS83-B? because, sure, that name makes sense. GFS Classic '57 pickups.

I think you want my Mac, man.

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!

magnificent7 posted:

Close, that's an AGS83

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I have one of these in pretty much perfect shape-

It's an Ibanez ax110xl Baritone. It has a 27" scale and I have it set up tuned A to A at the moment. (You use a 7 string set and toss the high e.) It's a killer little axe, but I don't really play the super chunky stuff all that much and I just got a brand new prestige RG for my birthday so it doesn't get to come out of it's case as much as it deserves to.

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!

Synonamess Botch posted:

I have nothing cool, but if you were to sell the Mbox + protools, how much would you let it go for? PM if you'd rather.

I'd let it go for $250 shipped.

Stares At Floor
Mar 4, 2007
I have a MOTU 2408 MKII that I would be willing to trade for a decent two channel interface I could plug into a firewire port.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
I have an M-Audio Axiom49 that I'd be willing to trade plus cash for an Alesis Micron, MicroKorg, or possibly anything else that I can make crunchy synthy sounds with over MIDI.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

bisticles posted:

TS9-DX - A TS9 with three extra "modes" for additional hotness. With box.

Any chance you'd be willing to just flat out sell this?

noblystabbed
Jun 25, 2006

talls.donjis.com
This is a crosspost from my post in talkbass.com. I'm desperate for an 800RB so I'm pulling out all kinds of stops:

my dumb rear end posted:

Yes, that's right, a 1! Purchased from a fellow TB'er, but it isn't the tone I want.
Harmony Central reviews

What I have:

No soft case, just the head. I'll get more pictures on Wednesday. A little info:
450w @ 4ohms
Knobs (left to right):
Gain, Low, low-mid, high-mid, high, VLE, Master.
Great tone, just want to go in a different direction.
A few cosmetic things, like small scratches, but is functionally flawless. Pretty please buy this.
Also willing to sell for $400 a half-way decent offer.

noblystabbed fucked around with this message at 21:25 on May 21, 2008

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Thoogsby posted:

Any chance you'd be willing to just flat out sell this?

Yeah. I could do... $70 shipped?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

bisticles posted:

Yeah. I could do... $70 shipped?

Sounds great. Drop me an email: bengibb@gmail.com

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've got a Zoom G9.2tt that I no longer use. Pretty much brand new, comes with box, power supply, and 2 MIDI cables. Up for anything, (Maybe a DD-20 + cash?) let me know.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 21, 2008

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
Danelectro DC-3 in turquoise sparkle. Made in Korea, not China if that means anything to you.

Would rather sell but I'm interested in what I may be offered here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I've got an English-made Celestion V30 from before the Chinese factory switch in flawless condition (cosmetically and functionally). I was going to put it in a 1x12 for my THD Univalve, but decided I'd make a 2x12 instead and that'll let me use lower wattage speakers (thinking Greenbacks, or maybe something AlNiCo). I actually have three of these in the same perfect condition, and one which has a slight buzz around certain frequencies (think it needs a recone). I would definitely entertain offers for all three 100% ones, or the full 4x12 set if someone were interested.

I also have a Marshall Reflector Reverb Pedal, which sounds just lovely (I can record clips if anyone is interested) and which I will not be too disappointed if I have to hang on to it :) I'm starting a transition towards a post-processing orientation for some of my modulations, especially reverb, but then again this pedal has some great verbs on it and I wouldn't be too sad if I got to hang onto it. The Spring 2 mode is especially wonderful, spring reverb with a bit of warm plate dialed in as well. No other reverb pedal I've tried sounds as natural as this, it's more like adding to and expanding the fundamental guitar tone rather than tacking on a bright echo chamber aftwerwards.

I am considering saying farewell to a Peavey Windsor head in 10/10 mint condition, depends on what I am offered I suppose. It's awfully nice for the money, very "classic rock" on its own but boost it and you can get some great high gain tones out of it... Like a cross between the Marshall JCM900 and a Peavey 5150 when doing high gain tones, on its own more like a cross between the JCM800 and a Peavey Valveking. Very interesting sound. 100W EL34 power section for crunch when pushed.

I'll be happy to consider all offers.

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker

Agreed posted:

I also have a Marshall Reflector Reverb Pedal, which sounds just lovely (I can record clips if anyone is interested) and which I will not be too disappointed if I have to hang on to it :) I'm starting a transition towards a post-processing orientation for some of my modulations, especially reverb, but then again this pedal has some great verbs on it and I wouldn't be too sad if I got to hang onto it. The Spring 2 mode is especially wonderful, spring reverb with a bit of warm plate dialed in as well. No other reverb pedal I've tried sounds as natural as this, it's more like adding to and expanding the fundamental guitar tone rather than tacking on a bright echo chamber aftwerwards.

I doubt I'd have anything you would want, but I am very interested in that Reverb. Would you take straight cash?

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
I have an M-Audio 37 key Ozonic (great condition but a few of the sliders are missing their tops) that I'd be willing to trade for something along the lines of a lower end synth (ms2000r would be super dope) or some sort of sampler among the lines of the akai s4000/s5000 or a groovebox like the mc909 or even an older mpc.

i have no idea what the ozonic is worth I paid a lot for it but it was so long ago that i bought it. its a dope firewire midi controller + audio interface with a lot of knobs and faders and such (even an x-y joystick!). it's cool to have a midi controller with a built in mobilepre but i have a motif xs now and that pretty much covers everything the ozonic can do so it's not being used.

i'd also be willing to trade my motif xs8 for a korg m3 88 key but i dunno if ill find anyone that's down with a trade that big

edit: i'm located in southern new jersey if that makes a difference

granpa yum fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 22, 2008

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Darth Fungus posted:

I doubt I'd have anything you would want, but I am very interested in that Reverb. Would you take straight cash?

I might, but it would be on down the line after I've had a chance to see what offers come around. Half the fun is shuffling gear, right? And like I said, I like it really well so it's not a high priority to move it along unless something piques my interest.

If I decide I do want to go ahead and outright sell it, I'll contact you first, though. Still, don't wait around for me to sell it, go find one - it's the best reverb pedal I've ever used, I highly recommend it if you need a pedal reverb. I tried it alongside a tube-driven spring reverb and the other pedal "main contenders" (except for the Line6 Verbzilla), and this one was easily the victor. Holy Grail, Holy Grail +, no thanks. Boss, yuck. No multieffects unit I've owned has had reverb this nice. The Holy Stain's on-board reverb wasn't nearly as good either (though that is still a cool pedal, mind you).

The reverbs on it sound as good as some of the impulse responses of actual spaces I've got on my studio computer. I don't have anything that sounds quite like Spring 2, and that's one I'll really miss if I can't find something like it.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 09:04 on May 21, 2008

Gym Leader Barack
Oct 31, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I have a Tascam MP-GT1 guitar trainer that I would be willing to swap for something, maybe pedals or multi-fx if it's decent. Practically brand new. Located in Australia.

bardonaut
Nov 18, 2003

Darth Fungus posted:

Anyone got anything they'd trade for a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt in perfect condition?

Also have a banjo without a resonator, anyone got a cheap mandolin or ukulele?

What kind of gear were you looking to trade for the Spider III? I've got tons of crap I never touch and would love a bedroom amp like that since all of mine are crapped out.

I've got a cheap Ukulele I would trade, but it is seriously cheap. Like, $15 cheap. It's not bad, but if you seriously want one I would just check eBay for Mahalo.

chrisnorton
Jul 27, 2004

Capitan Dad posted:

Danelectro DC-3 in turquoise sparkle. Made in Korea, not China if that means anything to you.

Would rather sell but I'm interested in what I may be offered here.

Out of curiosity, how much would you want for this?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
I have some spare cases, so let me know if you have a guitar that needs a hardshell home and I'll see if I have something for it. I'm looking for a case for my Jazzmaster.

edit: Got a JM case! Still have some spare cases, though, so offer me somethin'!

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 22, 2008

Darth Fungus
Mar 12, 2007
Sausage Smoker

King Moonracer posted:

What kind of gear were you looking to trade for the Spider III? I've got tons of crap I never touch and would love a bedroom amp like that since all of mine are crapped out.

I've got a cheap Ukulele I would trade, but it is seriously cheap. Like, $15 cheap. It's not bad, but if you seriously want one I would just check eBay for Mahalo.

Hmm, what else do you have? I'm interested in pretty much anything you might have. Got any effects pedals?

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine
Well, the thing I had up is no longer available, so nevermind!

AE fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 22, 2008

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
Would anybody be interested in a Parker NiteFly SA in really good condition?

AE
Jul 7, 2006

by Shine

Helldump Immunity posted:

I would. I certainly could not afford to buy it, and my gear selection is minimal. But I want it :(

Edit: Basically, I cannot acquire this unless you are so sick of it you want like $400 for it.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I'm looking to get rid of a near brand new Pocket Pod. I bought it new for $130, used it twice, didn't like it and now it sits around. Any interest?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Cmdr - yup, can you PM me a price please?

noblystabbed - regarding the old Yellow LM2 - I cannot believe you haven't gotten any bites! I'd hold onto it until the right buyer comes along. It is a great head. I have a CMD 102P that I would part with to get that and a few 1x12 Berg cabinets... hmmmmmm... pondering next rig.

Would you want to trade it for this...

I have a Trace Elliot 300AH that I need to part with.

Hey, it isn't a GK 800RB, but it has some great thick tone to it!
300 watts, 4ohm (one speaker OR one xlr output), 12 band eq, XLR out to the board pre/post options.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
PM sent. Thanks!

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?

Helldump Immunity posted:

I PM'd you.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I've decided I'm willing to let go of the Zoom G9.2tt (with original packaging, manuals, CD-Roms, etc.; plus a CD-rom I'll burn of all the software I've gathered for it) for $250 plus the actual cost of shipping (no bullshit S/H charges), or in trade for a current-gen software VST license (Guitar Rig 3 or Amplitube 2 preferred, as I'll be picking up Revalver MkIII when it comes out). I will consider other guitar gear offers, of course, worth ~$250.

The M-Audio Uno 1x1 USB MIDI interface can be added for $15 trade value, no extra shipping.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
I got these tuners I'm trying to unload, guess I'll post 'em here, too. 70's F-stamp Fender tuners, original vintage and not the reissue. I ordered these at exactly the same time I got my Jazzmaster since I was told the tuners weren't original. Well, the tuners were original, so now I have these. Exact year is 1978. Trades are fine. $100 + actual shipping cost (international's fine) if you want 'em outright.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
I also have a set of <S>Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers, a set of Schaller humbuckers,</S> and Danelectro Reel Tape Echo.

Susano-maku da! fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 23, 2008

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
I have an EMG 81 and an EMG 60 if anyone is interested.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Anyone have this book kicking around? All the online chain bookstores in Canada don't take paypal so it's a little bit hard for me to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noblystabbed
Jun 25, 2006

talls.donjis.com

Schatten posted:

noblystabbed - regarding the old Yellow LM2 - I cannot believe you haven't gotten any bites! I'd hold onto it until the right buyer comes along. It is a great head. I have a CMD 102P that I would part with to get that and a few 1x12 Berg cabinets... hmmmmmm... pondering next rig.

Would you want to trade it for this...

I have a Trace Elliot 300AH that I need to part with.

Hey, it isn't a GK 800RB, but it has some great thick tone to it!
300 watts, 4ohm (one speaker OR one xlr output), 12 band eq, XLR out to the board pre/post options.
Oooo pretty lights! I decided to buy the 800RB, even if I don't sell my LM. I've got a couple of buyers already, but neither of them wanna give me what I'm asking. I'll keep you posted.