Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alejandro
Dec 18, 2006

dirty sanchez

Gleng posted:

EDIT 2: I have one. It's a very early FPS on the PS1. It was set on Mars (I think). Some levels were inside a space station, and some were outside. One gun shot blue electric poo poo. It wasn't anything to do with Red Faction. That's all I've got. :(

Pretty sure its Disruptor, which I still have a copy of somewhere. Decent game actually, pretty tough too.

Edit: Could also be Lifeforce/Codename Tenka?

alejandro fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alejandro
Dec 18, 2006

dirty sanchez

Save Russian Jews posted:

When I was in high school, I played this original Xbox game (whose name I can't remember) with my friend. He's since died and I'm interested in playing the game for nostalgia.

It was a multiplayer Gauntlet 3D clone that played with a semi-isometric third-person view, but the boss (of at least a level or two) had a camera set facing the like, giant dragon(?) and the players could move laterally on a bridge or something as they fought it. Any ideas what this game was called?

It's probably Black Stone which is a shameless Gauntlet rip off. Pretty rigid. Gameplay here.

alejandro fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 13, 2012

alejandro
Dec 18, 2006

dirty sanchez

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

What game is this?

It's Soccer Kid, I think? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_Kid

• Locked thread