Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
End boss Of SGaG*
Aug 9, 2000
I REPORT EVERY POST I READ!
I had a shareware disk with the first couple levels of a few games (three?) once. This was probably 10 years or more ago, though. I'm pretty sure the third game, if I'm thinking of the right one, was a demo of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, a rail shooter with you on a turret on the back of a car. There could have been more games, though.

The first two games I can't remember had some weird FMV clips going on. #1 had you in control of a futuristic supply/smuggler train on future train-tracks, in a trench, from a first person perspective. Some of the enemies, including one of the bosses, looked sort of like blue and green Milennium Falcon ripoffs, and you could switch tracks at certain points. Also, there was a sound test or something in the menu with a smiley face that said boomshakalaka and stuff.

The second one was a lot more normal, it was just a sprite-based WW1 biplane game. Most of it was shooting down other biplanes, but there was a part where you would drop a bomb and get a silly live-action clip of your pilot dropping a bomb by hand. There were also funny (maybe, it was ten years ago) live-action clips for the other pilots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread