Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metroixer
Apr 25, 2009

maddecent
When I was a young kid I remember playing this pac-man like game for the PC. It's not pacman world.

It was 3D, and it had like these tropical backgrounds. The camera angle was kinda weird, like, it was next to your pac-man like character. I can't really go into any more depth than that but it's been bugging me for years what game that was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metroixer
Apr 25, 2009

maddecent
here's one that bothered me for a while. my brother either rented or bought and then quickly returned an og xbox game that seemed to take place in some underwater colony. Characters ran through these transparent glass tubes beating up large mobs of enemies. I guess it was an action game like GoW or DmC but the mobs were big enough that Dynasty Warriors gameplay might have been more appropriate? The character designs were pretty colorful/over-the-top, reminded me of Legend of Dragoon, and I'm pretty sure it was a Japanese game. Does this ring any bells for anyone

Metroixer
Apr 25, 2009

maddecent

Wamdoodle posted:

The only thing that comes to my mind is Crimson Sea but I don't think it's what you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTHqOVIj_0Y

I hate to say it but i'm pretty sure this is it. the cover art that Youtube shows is definitely ringing some bells. Looks a lot more boring/generic than I remembered, oh well

• Locked thread