Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pheener
Jun 7, 2003

Extraordinary!

kitkat_skye posted:

Oh man. There was a CD my dad got us kids when we were younger, came with a bunch of game demos. One of my favorites was some sort of 3D pilot game where you flew a blocky ship slowly through a desert and destroyed poo poo. There were other ships and tanks trying to shoot you down, and you could find different weapons, like lasers and missiles.

Sounds like it could be Shockwave: Assault. A popular game that often gets forgotten.
Screenshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pheener
Jun 7, 2003

Extraordinary!

Tasteful Bulge posted:

I remember seeing a trailer for a game a few years ago. I think it was for PS2. You play a (female?) reporter in the middle of a disaster (I don't remember what kind. Maybe earthquake, maybe zombies) And I think the bulk of the gameplay revolved around taking pictures or camera footage maybe, and possibly saving people. And no, it's not Dead Rising, I have that one.

That's vague as hell, I know, but I was wondering if A) anybody knew what it was called, B) if it ever came out in the US, and C) if it was any good.

Sounds like it could be either Disaster Report (in which the main character is a male), or the later follow-up Raw Danger (which was released in 2007), which has you playing as a multitude of characters.

oddy0bb posted:

I'm trying to find a gundam clone 2d shooter that someone posted here in a freeware thread a long time ago. You could choose different suits and weapons and you fought against a bunch of green suits/ships and had to kill them all to get to the next mission. I had a ton of fun with it but I dont remember where I got it :(

Just to let you know, I know what this is, I just can't remember the title. I've been thinking about it for 2 days now.

Edit: Liberation Army?

Pheener fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Jul 25, 2008

• Locked thread