Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005
I remember playing this shareware game that you could buy for $20 that was 2d-ish and had your spaceship and a few other opponents...you would shoot your projectiles from weak ones to stronger ones and the planets around you would affect the shot. Your opponents also typed text based insults out...it was a turn based strategy game that was totally awesome from what I can remember. I wanted to buy it so bad :(

I think it also had online play as well. I've been wanting to find this game for ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005

Social Animal posted:

Warheads, I think this is the main site for it: http://www.warheads.net/
Thanks for your post, I completely forgot about the game as well.

There was this old Chinese warez cd back in the day (95 or 96 maybe?) that had this game where you rode around in futuristic motorcycles around a huge arena shooting other cycles. I remember the arena being huge with all sorts of obstacles and flips. The graphics were in 3d as well and I think it was playable online. Any ideas?

Wow. I love you.

The game isn't nearly as good as I remembered it being. Online play is a plus though :)

Thanks again.

HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005
I'm looking for a PC game where you started off hatching this animal with long ears (sort of monkey looking) in a incubator, then had to teach it basic skills.

It was a sidescroller, if that helps.

HornyBoy123
Mar 4, 2005

MrMoose posted:

Woohoo, I can finally help -- you are looking for the game Creatures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatures_%28artificial_life_program%29

Exactly. Thanks~

• Locked thread