Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnholyCow
Oct 6, 2005

This one has been bugging me for a while...

It was an MMORPG on the Mplayer service. I'm not 100% sure if it was while Mplayer had that specific name (since it went through a couple revisions before Gamespot or whoever bought it out) but it was during the time that it was quite popular.

In the game you played a person that went to some dream realm while you slept and had to do battle with Nightmares that looked like they were straight out of Alien. I think there were different 'Spheres' of magic for you to learn as you went through the levels but that part is pretty fuzzy. Also you got an awesome looking dagger to stab the Nightmares with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnholyCow
Oct 6, 2005

Mr_Person posted:

That's gotta be Underlight.

Holy poo poo that's totally it and it managed to stay alive until 2006. :aaa:

• Locked thread