Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable

ydaetskcoR posted:

Another from the 90s: some RPG hack and slash kind of game called Hex something I think.

Nox? (Westwood did this one.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Plutarch posted:

I've been trying to remember the name of a game from the mid to late 90s (it ran under Win95). It was an RTS with red and blue robots. You had to capture zones on the map to get access to their robot factories or vehicle plants to get more units. It had "goofy" cut scenes between battles, and I think the developer or publisher was named Z or started their name at least started with a Z.

The game was called Z. It was developed by Bitmap Brothers.
The sequel was called Z: Steel Soliders.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Swizzle posted:

Hexplore

I remember picking that up at Babbages for like $10 and had some fun with it.

Voxelicious.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Zo posted:

There's this old PC adventure game from the 90s that I used to love as a kid but forgot.

You're a caveman, and the view is from the side. You can craft some basic stuff like a hatchet then go out and kill animals or other cavemen. I remember never getting too far despite trying my best, so I want to go back and kick the game's rear end now that I'm older.

I want to say Prehistorik, but there was no crafting in it...

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Brother Larry posted:

I swear that it was recent though, but that sure does look like it from the screen shots. Thanks!!

They've never stopped trying to sell it as if it was brand new though. That's probably why you think it's recent.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

This one might be a bit obscure. I once picked up an extremely cheap bargain bin game, for windows, I'm pretty sure it was late 90s or v.early 2000s.

It was set in a futuristic city and you flew around in your flying car. I think you were some sort of mercenary who could do missions for the local law enforcement or for gangs. You could shoot stuff, it was set in third person and could be pretty fast paced.
There wasn't much more to the game, but I distinctly remember that the main areas of the city was connected by a large flying car highway, and there was a sports stadium I think.

The game wasn't all that good to be honest, but it's name has been bugging me.

This game was not G-Police, I already thought it might have been, but that seems to be a better game.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

dregan posted:

This is a shot in the dark, but was it Hardwar?

No it isn't. It didn't have that red fog and the buildings were all too high to fly over.

I'll never know the name of this game.. :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Nuclear Pizza posted:

Take a look at these two then.

http://homeoftheunderdogs.net/game.php?id=2676

IT'S B-HUNTER

Thank you soo so soooo much! :love:

• Locked thread