Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherproof
Nov 21, 2007

Well, like an understocked herb salesman, we've run out of oregano.. sorry, time!
This is a total shot in the dark, but does anyone know of somewhere in Australia that sells Diafine? I'd buy some from Freestyle, but their international shipping costs are a bit too high for me.

Failing that, any recommendations for b&w chemical retailers in Australia would be awesome. My local carries only a very small selection at pretty high prices and either online retailers are very well hidden away or my googling skills suck.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherproof
Nov 21, 2007

Well, like an understocked herb salesman, we've run out of oregano.. sorry, time!
So I got some diafine powder to make one gallon of A and B, but my developing tank (chamber?) only holds 400mL of chemical. Is it alright for me to half or even quarter the recipes on all my chemicals (diafine, fixer and washer) so that I don't need big one gallon bottles when I'm only using 400mL of chemical at a time?

Weatherproof
Nov 21, 2007

Reichstag posted:

No, just mix it all up correctly, and pour in the correct amount each time, then pour it back into the gallon container, it's better for the developer.

Fair enough. What about fixer and hypocleaner though?

Thanks!