Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
https://kosmofoto.com/2023/07/lomography-announces-lomochrome-color-92-400-iso-colour-negative-film/
There's a new Lomo color negative film out! Reddit is currently being weird about whether or not it's a really new film stock

some not good marketing copy from Lomography posted:

1992. What a time to be alive! The Berlin Wall had fallen, the Cold War was over and a whole generation was ready to break free. Fashion was daring, the music iconic and everywhere you looked creativity flourished – so much so that it’s still inspiring us to this day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I went to take photos with some friends in detroit and had mixed results as my heavily expired lomo metropolis @200 did not produce results a mother could love. And the non-ai lens my friend lent me closed the aperture down heaps when I shot, but not when my FE2 was metering (I think?) point is a lot of shots were underexposed and ruined. I could chuck some in bw in post and was happy with the results