Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

blambert posted:

All my cameras just chill on my desk, I usually end up fiddling around with them at various points during the day.

Talking of gear, show and tell time I reckon.

This is my Bronica ETRsi, love it to death. It takes 120 film and shoots 6x4.5 through a 75mm f/2.8 Zenzazon PE lens, which has better optics and coating then the earlier versions. Leaf shutter with 1/500 to 8s etc etc. It's a wonderful camera, I picked it up from eBay for a good price, boxed in mint condition (still had the original battery).

And with the speed grip and AEII prism viewfinder (built in lightmeter which is useful)... I usually use it like this, but it gets loving heavy after a while. Also, using the waist level finder and guessing exposures is much more fun.

What did the full setup with speed grip and prism viewfinder run you? I'm looking to move past my Yashica, and this looks like a good way to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU