Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Supernaturalist posted:

Any name suggestions?

That shrimp is Nero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't speak for bristle worms, but man, gently caress accidentally brushing a sea sponge while snorkeling.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm asking this here, even though my shrimp are freshwater because I figure y'all have more experience with inverts. Does a rash of molting mean anything? My shrimp have been molting like crazy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Castaign posted:

Yes, this hasn't been a great day.

On the upside, I've gotten clear confirmation that my local fish store is, indeed, totally awesome. They immediately set me up with free loaner tanks and bins to transfer my live rock and live stock into, and they're going to bat with the manufacturer to get me a free replacement tank and stand. Can't really ask for better customer service.

I had a shop like this and they closed. If I were you I'd be telling everyone I knew to buy a tank from that place.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got a mystery fish for y'all. Slow, skittish mover at a Taipei aquarium store.

It had some clear blistery bulges in the front of its face and five lines of lateral spines. The pattern makes it look like its scales are massive but they're not that big. About six inches long.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wasn't teribly familiar with New Taiwanese dollars but I remember thinking it was really, really high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SaNChEzZ posted:

So burping a fish is a thing. Learn something new every day!

Less burping and more performing a tracheotomy through the armpit.

• Locked thread