Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KPD-aGgS
May 29, 2005
Killing People Dead - Its a way of life...
Here is my tank, I started cycling it last Saturday. Its about 70 or so gallon tank (60 after all the rock and sand) with 50 lbs of Fiji rock. I pray for my sanity I can put a clean up crew in there next week. I need something to look at! Should I arrange my rocks in more of a pyramid in the middle?

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KPD-aGgS
May 29, 2005
Finally added a few cool things to my tank. Sorry my camera is a little blurry.
Here's everybody, 5 chromis, 2 clown fish (false percula), cleaner shrimp hiding in the bottom.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Close up of my ricordeas, red mushroom, and my little green anemone.

]
My other lonely mushroom

KPD-aGgS
May 29, 2005

Psimitry posted:

You sure that's an anemone? The only green things I see there appear to be a ricordia and a green ricordia yuma.
Yeah it is a rock anemone from Ken. Which I might add I tried only because of the good things you guys said about him, and it was definitely worth it.

Hes just got short little arms.

KPD-aGgS
May 29, 2005

bobbert posted:

:words:
I really like pictures 2 and 3. They look surreal, almost like CGI or maybe one of those colored pictures from an electron microscope. I am still kind of new to this whole saltwater aquarium thing, what are they exactly? My best guess would be some sort of zoo and ricordea.

Here is a good pic of my inhabitants having a little orgy.

KPD-aGgS fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 13, 2008

• Locked thread