Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Jim Nordberg
Sep 8, 2007
Manchester La La La
Dont know if this is the right thread for "tell me the name of this movie" but here goes.

It was probably an 80's movie and im sure the guy was an alien but he looked human anyway whenever he did his alien thing (im sorry i dont remember what that even was, running or getting angry i dont know) the camera would show what he was seeing first in yellow then if he carried on doing it it would go blue then red and i think red meant he was close to dying or exploding? really scary to me as a kid.

The name Starman rings a bell but i know theres a film named that and it aint that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU