Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tookus
Dec 16, 2007

by Fistgrrl
In the film Deliverance,

Wikipedia Says:

"The reason for Drew's fall is left unclear: Drew was either shot and killed by the surviving mountain man, or he lost his balance and fell from the canoe in the heavy rapids."

But when I watched it I interpreted it as Drew being wracked with guilt over letting his friends bury the hillbilly. He seemed despondent, and it looked to me like he killed himself by throwing himself out of the canoe. That would also explain why he didn't put on his life jacket. What are your thoughts?

Also was the man that Ed killed at the top of the gorge the deputy's brother that was out hunting or was it the surviving hillbilly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU