Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008
Never trouble trouble 'til trouble troubles you
So is anyone else confused about the part in The Dark Knight where that truck with one of Jokers henchman gets completly crushed due to Batman's attacks and kind of goes against his no kill rule? I haven't read a Bat comic since Knightfall so my whole understanding of Batman' no kill rule is based on this new movie. Did I miss something? Did batman not cause this( what appears to be a straight up death) directly? Enlighten me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008

We Are Citizen posted:

Which truck? The dump truck? Because that one isn't completely crushed, just disabled.

I just remember one truck that the entire passenger seat gets crushed in the tunnel. It hits the ceiling of the tunnel and completely destroys the driver seat, passenger part of the truck.

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008

We Are Citizen posted:

Yeah, that's the dump truck. The Batmobile comes up from behind it and crushes the back end into the ceiling, not the front end.

Oh ok cheers, have only seen it once so wasn't sure about it.