Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Encryptic posted:

Is there, or will there be a release of There Will Be Blood in a real DVD case, instead of the craptastic cardboard case it was initially released in? Love the movie, but the DVD case sucks. I would have paid more for the "Special Edition" they had at Wal-Mart when I bought the movie but even that had the cardboard case.

Try Blockbuster. When I worked there, often DVDs in special cases had rental versions in standard plastic amrays so you might be able to get one previously viewed. Non standard cases tended to confuse people :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

The main reason some boxsets use standard amrays instead of Thinpaks is so that they can sell the movies individually without having to manufacture separate packaging and inserts.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Which is the best version of the Army of Darkness DVD? I have the first 2 Evil Deads in the Book of The Dead editions, but I've lost hope that they'll release AOD in that format so I'm looking for the best one to complete the trilogy.

I'm primarily concerned with audio/video quality, but It'd be nice to know which has the best features too. For the record, I prefer the S-Mart ending over the Apocalypse one. I'm willing to look on eBay if the better version is OOP.