Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That’s awesome thanks folks. I think it’d be more interesting to see how they did stuff in smaller films also as they’d be more budget constrained. Reminds me of how when Disney first started making rides, to simulate rain they would use strips of a certain type of paper and move it around with a fan to simulate movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Blazing Saddles?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Adam Sandler is insanely underrated. The Waterboy is the 90s Dr Strangelove

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Name a better and more clever 90s comedy than Waterboy or Wedding Singer; you cant. Maybe Clerks?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The correct answer was Orgazmo and y’all blew t

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What should my first vinegar syndrome blu rays be? I haven’t seen a single one of their movies

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks I’m gunna grab all these !

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was Orson Welles respected in his old age or was he seen as a bitter old man? Honest question

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He seemed like a pretty cool dude...I should read more about him. Any good books about him or anything?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How did Welles get the funding to do these things, did he have famous / rich family?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any standout Japanese or Chinese movies from the past few years you guys reccomend?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anything really. Realized I haven’t watched cinema from those countries for a while and would like to see some of the settings in a modern look.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like it must be from a video game or something. I saw online said it sounds like a Danny DeVito line which would also make sense. What a thrill.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also think it might’ve came from a commercial for a movie that was edited that way for the commercial as a joke and that’s why it doesn’t “exist”.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A horrendous lack of Requiescat on that list :(

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0063500/

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah Italian spaghetti western. I love it.Arrow did a nice release of it a few years ago

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any cowboy movies similar to the end of red dead 2 where it's a cowboy on his last legs?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sweet thanks all looking forward to watching these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Film Junk is a great podcast and is one of the oldest podcasts around. It's got great chemistry between the hosts and starts away from the politics that We Hate Movies delves into since they're Canadian.