Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I just saw Chinatown for the first time.

Is The Two Jakes worth seeing, or was it just Nicholson needing money to buy another mansion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Can anyone recommend me a movie similar to Clue? I love stories about people trapped in a castle-like environment, trying to escape or find a murderer. It doesn't have to be a comedy, but I hate jump shot horror movies.

I haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember Murder By Death being Clue-like, and funny as well.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I recently watched Toy Story 3 again and was reminded of the prank some kid played where he edited the movie to end during the incinerator scene and played that version of the movie for his horrified family. I seem to remember someone doing that same prank with another movie, but I can't remember what movie it was and the internet seems to only know about the TS3 prank. Anyone know what I'm thinking of?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Krankenstyle posted:

There's the Shawshank Redemption alternate ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht5R5XxH-60

According to the thread it was posted in on these very forums ages ago, it was shown like that to some friends who had never seen the movie.

YES. This is exactly what I was thinking of. Thanks!