Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Tender Bender posted:

In Wild Wild West, Will Smith is getting the poo poo beaten out of him by some big thug with metal under his skin. The guy raises a wrench or something to deliver the finishing blow, and then his mouth starts sparking and he dies. What the hell? I'm pretty sure you don't see any wire or anything touching him, what was the supposed cause of his death?

I wrote it off as the guy was 'built' to be sheer intimidation. But actually having him do something overloaded the enhancements he had. Loveless knew it was the endgame and was just sending in his henchmen to kill West. Nobody saw the short-out coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Encryptic posted:

Not sure about the altar thing - guess it's supposed to be implied that they're well-known for being religious or something before the killing sprees, so it's OK if they walk up there

I think one of the guys up by the altar starts to get up to stop them, but another stops him. So they had to have been known to do that. Makes sense, given the deep Irish Catholic upbringing. It was just their way of worshipping.