Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Gnomefia: A Supreme Lack of Hope, a game about dumb gnomes for 15 people, is now open!

You don't have to like gnomes to join the game. I, for one, hate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

May I present Absurdly Vanilla Mafia, an absurdly vanilla game for 14 absurdly vanilla people.

This would be an easy game to get into for new players! And for the more experienced players, this is not a trick! It's just a hella vanilla game of mafia!

George Kansas fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jul 16, 2015

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

quote:

They say patience is a virtue, but out here it's more of a necessity. There's so little out here that you have to have your values. The world is full of tricksters and conmen, but luckily for us they tended to the cities. All we needed out here was our blue sky, our bibles and our work clothes. They say it's honest work, but honest is just a nicer way to say backbreaking. The sun never sets for long.

Wild West Mafia, a game for 17 players, is recruiting.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hey! This thread had a great run, it's somehow over 7 years old! It has announced many games, legendary, forgettable, loved, hated, etc.

But now is time for a change, and we have pivoted the focus of the New Game Announcement Thread to be an on-topic sandbox thread devoted to discussion of mafia, helping prospective mods balance their games, and discussing previous setups, hypothetical mechanics, game theory, etc. It should service new players and experienced ones alike!

So, whether you want to talk about mafia or just want to post your new game, here it is: The Mafia New Game Sandbox & Announcement Thread. Enjoy!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jose Valasquez posted:

Ignore this guy my thread is still #1!
Woo! Jose is #1! :toot::woop::woop::toot::woop:

lmao no way, jose!!

• Locked thread