Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.

WingAttackPlanR posted:

^ How are the Buell's mounted on that SV, I have a pair that I want to mount on my DRZ but don't have the proper brackets. I bought some aluminum and a hack saw from Home Depot to try to rig something up. I wish I had a CNC machine and some CAD skills.
If they're really Buell lights, they'll be a bit of a hack job. If they're the ones from Aztec8.com, I had those on my SV, and they come with mounting hardware that attaches to the forks. You have to specify fork diameter when you order them.

My SV ones:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WingAttackPlanR
Apr 30, 2002

POE/OPE

Fantastipotamus posted:

If they're really Buell lights, they'll be a bit of a hack job. If they're the ones from Aztec8.com, I had those on my SV, and they come with mounting hardware that attaches to the forks. You have to specify fork diameter when you order them.

My SV ones:

They're OEM buell ones. The good news is they cast more light than the stock, but it looks like I'll have to hack something up for it. On retrospect, I could have just put an additional PIAA light on to make things really bright.

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Click here for the full 1200x1513 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1505 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1652 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1699 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1616 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1663 image.

Click here for the full 1200x1656 image.

And here's a picture of mine right after I bought it.

And for my fellow Susanna Hoffs fans, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5arzC4hmI_M

Repo Man fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 19, 2008

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

TurboLuvah posted:

Current bike: Almost done. The new bars complimented the snowmobile seat nicely, and I really like the look it has now :)

If you get some time, polish those pipes.

Muffins
May 23, 2006

It's me! I'm THAT guy that takes games too seriously and ruins the fun for everyone!

Ask me about Sony's cock in my mouth.
Been learning about riding bikes bigger than 150cc on this one. Just got it several months ago. A Hyosung 250 (rebadged and sold under the brand Naza Blade 250 in my country). Had to replace the tank due to aggressive rust and at the time, no black tank was available. heh.

The dog approves...

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Can't remember if I've posted my 1983 XLS no here or not:

huplescat
Jun 8, 2005
My pretty little 2007 Kawasaki GPX250. I'm very happy with it as a first bike and can't wait till the engine's run in (previous owner only put 900 km's on the clock) so I can see what it can really do. Only 500km to go :)

I really need to get better photos.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Holy loving poo poo there are a ton of motorcycle owners on SA.

My '91 Nighthawk 750, a.k.a. the bike that's good at everything except being great. Dead reliable, starts with no issues, handles well, but I want to trade it up on something new this upcoming winter/spring. Like a Suzuki V-Strom 1k, Versys, or other touring/dual-sport/sport/Ok-seriously-what-the-gently caress-is-this-thing kind of bike.

Edit: Helps if I attach a picture huh?

funeral home DJ fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jul 20, 2008

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!

Phy posted:

TurboLuvah, is your bike diesel-electric because it looks like a freight locomotive, and I mean that in a good way.

That's a cool way to put it, but I can see where you're coming from :) I like the sleek bullet style appearance it has.

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

If you get some time, polish those pipes.

Need to make it run right first :smith:

TurboLuvah fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jul 21, 2008

phishnut
Apr 28, 2002

HO HO HO
I just spent all of Saturday and Sunday tearing up trails on this: (edit. and by trails, I mean my parents own 50 acres, not public)

A 1976 Honda XL100 that my dad used to ride around when it still worked... (probably why I wanted to buy a bigger CB :))

He drilled out the jetting a while ago and it hasn't run since. Finally, after waiting a month and a half for the wrong carburetor and then (an original?!) carburetor repair kit to make their way here from Thailand, we rebuilt the carburetor, bought a new spark plug, and now it runs like a top... It really feels almost brand new.

Now the only problems left to fix are non-blinking turn lights, a hole in the muffler and the fact that it hates to downshift... :suicide: There's nothing like downshifting to turn hard up a hill and finding out that you're still in fourth gear.

Other than that, it's a ton of fun to climb through gulleys, peg it through clearings, and thread through narrow trees like on a mountain bike. ...it's exciting too to know that I'm one tree away from being mangled. :) I wish I had a helmet cam so I could post videos... it's pretty great.

phishnut fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jul 21, 2008

Captain Amazing
Sep 2, 2000

WingAttackPlanR posted:

^ How are the Buell's mounted on that SV, I have a pair that I want to mount on my DRZ but don't have the proper brackets. I bought some aluminum and a hack saw from Home Depot to try to rig something up. I wish I had a CNC machine and some CAD skills.

It's a job involving a little plumbing hardware and some ugly, ugly screws. Honestly I've been meaning to figure out a way to redo it. machined metal would be nice, but right now two plastic fittings are acting as the spacers from the original mounting bracket.

dongsweep
Nov 28, 2004

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
Well I got my first bike about a month ago, a 2007 Yamaha FZ6. Bought it off eBay with zero miles for $5700 and have been loving it. I feel so much more in control than with the Suzuki 250 cruiser I rode around with for MSF.

Only have the one picture on the computer but there it is. No modifications yet but I have been looking around at some interesting ideas.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Ripoff posted:

My '91 Nighthawk 750, a.k.a. the bike that's good at everything except being great. Dead reliable, starts with no issues, handles well, but I want to trade it up on something new this upcoming winter/spring.

I don't suppose you're in Illinois...

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....
Edit: wrong thread.

mutt2jeff fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Jul 23, 2008

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
"SCREW YOU, ATMOSPHERE" club member checking in. Bought this 125cc Minsk for $450 in Hanoi last week, my first bike.

Here it is probably as clean as it's ever going to be in its time with me (wanted it to look good for Customs):

[url]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3136/2698583044_b8f8e96ffe_b.jpg[/url]

The next day, waiting for a Laotian toll bridge to open (12 cents).

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Aug 7, 2008

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Pompous Rhombus posted:

"SCREW YOU, ATMOSPHERE" club member checking in. Bought this 125cc Minsk for $450 in Hanoi last week, my first bike.

If you did a bike tour of Vietnam, Laos, etc you'd better have a thread documenting that.

happyscrappyheropup
Oct 13, 2005

mark it zero

Ripoff posted:

Holy loving poo poo there are a ton of motorcycle owners on SA.

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of diversity, too.

Here's another of my past rides, 1985 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator.

I don't know why, but I really liked that bike. I always wanted to do a chain conversion, sportbike suspension, brakes, wheels/tires. Another bike I wish I still had, although I'd probably never ride it. :) The thing had a woefully small tank. When I rode to work, I'd have to fill up every AM on my way in.

Squishy Buddha
Jan 9, 2003

2/12/1980 Never Forget.
Alright, I'll throw mine in the ring. I finally talked myself into buy a motorcycle, and searched and searched, and ended up coming across this 1982 Yamaha Maxim XJ650G for FREE! I was so stoked. I worked on it a bit, got it running, and ended up selling it.

Shortly after that I was searching Craigslist again, and found a 1990 GS500e that I wanted to purchase. As it turns out, the guy that was selling it was an old High School friend.. small world.

I ended up riding the gs500 for several thousand miles, learned a bunch on it, and ended up selling it to a friend. I started shopping on ebay and came across this beautiful 2004 Yamaha FZ6. The guy had it listed, and on a whim I called him and offered him an admittedly lowball offer, and he accepted. It was about 6 hours away and I literally ended up leaving within the hour to go pick it up.

I loved the hell out of that FZ6. I put over 20,000 miles on it and started sniffing around for something new. Ended up selling the FZ6 to a fellow goon, and bought a 2004 FJR1300. Wonderful bike. Good power, decent comfort, and still could carve up some corners. I put several thousands of miles on it before a friend of mine called up, and said he wanted to buy a Goldwing. He ended up buying it in Tulsa, OK which is about 700 miles from Chicago. I hopped on the FJR and met him down there, and we ended up riding back dodging snow/rain, and varying severe weather all the way back. Good times. Photo from that trip:

After a few months back home, I made the huge mistake of test riding the Goldwing. It was so comfortable, the power, handling, and the added niche of the stereo made me instantly age 40 years and want one. So, after 35,000 miles in the saddle, I bought myself a Goldwing. I picked it up last weekend, again in Tulsa.. and I couldn't be happier. I have never been so comfortable on something with two wheels, and even though I've taken some poo poo for it (old man's bike) I love the hell out of it.

The 2008 Goldwing:

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Here it is probably as clean as it's ever going to be in its time with me (wanted it to look good for Customs):

The next day, waiting for a Laotian toll bridge to open (12 cents).

Dude uh, I think that 2nd pic might be NWS (and possibly downright wrong)...

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

redscare posted:

I AM POSTING THIS FROM THE LINE AT THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE :argh:

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

It's National Geographic nudity, doesn't count. (or maybe it does, I saw an Egypt doc from PBS - they had censored a 4000 year old graffiti showing the pharaoh with a boner)

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Squishy Buddha posted:

After a few months back home, I made the huge mistake of test riding the Goldwing. It was so comfortable, the power, handling, and the added niche of the stereo made me instantly age 40 years and want one. So, after 35,000 miles in the saddle, I bought myself a Goldwing. I picked it up last weekend, again in Tulsa.. and I couldn't be happier. I have never been so comfortable on something with two wheels, and even though I've taken some poo poo for it (old man's bike) I love the hell out of it.

The 2008 Goldwing:

Don't sweat it. My first bike was an 85 Goldwing 1200 at 16 years old. I actually learned to ride on that pig. Most younger people (16-40) that knock big wings have never even ridden one. Sure, it's not super exciting but it sure as hell is comfortable and about as utilitarian as you can get. Kind of like a big caddy or benz.

I must say though, I am a little surprised you went to one from a Sport Tourer like the FJR as those aren't exactly uncomfortable. How did you like it?

mantaworks
May 6, 2005

by Fragmaster

Ola posted:

It's National Geographic nudity, doesn't count. (or maybe it does, I saw an Egypt doc from PBS - they had censored a 4000 year old graffiti showing the pharaoh with a boner)

Thou Shalt Not Have Any Sexy Gods Before Me.

logiryan
Feb 20, 2004

The meatball's a rollin'
'85 Honda CR250

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!

logiryan posted:

'85 Honda CR250
I no longer feel quite so lonely.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

slidebite posted:

If you did a bike tour of Vietnam, Laos, etc you'd better have a thread documenting that.

Workin' on it, there's just not so much content right now since I had to retrace part of the route I did in a thread I posted earlier. I'll have something up in a couple of days, though internet access can be a bit spotty where I am right now. The town I was in the previous two days only had electricity from sundown till around 10pm.

redscare posted:

I was kind of hoping the kid would cover his shame when I took the picture, but I don't think two pixels worth of wiener is going to bring the censors down. Average annual income for a rural family is only a couple hundred bucks, so they usually don't have so much in the pants budget for junior.

'85 Honda CR250 posted:

'85 Honda CR250

I was thinking of getting one of those or something similar when I get home, any particular years to look for/avoid? Would it be okay for short city/suburban commutes?

Squishy Buddha
Jan 9, 2003

2/12/1980 Never Forget.

slidebite posted:

Don't sweat it. My first bike was an 85 Goldwing 1200 at 16 years old. I actually learned to ride on that pig. Most younger people (16-40) that knock big wings have never even ridden one. Sure, it's not super exciting but it sure as hell is comfortable and about as utilitarian as you can get. Kind of like a big caddy or benz.

I must say though, I am a little surprised you went to one from a Sport Tourer like the FJR as those aren't exactly uncomfortable. How did you like it?

Well, the FJR was comfortable and surely better in the corners, but keep in mind that I live in the midwest, the best excuse for twisty poo poo is about 4 hours away, and that's not a trip you make every day. I ride every day, and I enjoy touring. There is no better machine for that. Also the FJR would slay my back after about 400 miles, I'm not sure if it was the seat, or the riding position, whatever. I can gladly say that after almost 800 miles in a day I was not uncomfortable in the least and could have easily got an Iron Butt or better.

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Bike $0, Battery $40, Carb cleaner $4, 12ga wire $0. End result? Nerobro has a 1980 GS450L to play with. ... it's an L, so I don't really want it.

The story behind this bike is long, and sad. And I fear the friend who gave it to me will severely hurt herself.

wzm
Dec 12, 2004

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I was thinking of getting one of those or something similar when I get home, any particular years to look for/avoid? Would it be okay for short city/suburban commutes?

Old two stroke MX bikes are not usually street legal, and the top end replacements would drive you mad. You could do it, but it would be hard. If you want something light to commute on, look for an old DR350 or other small dual sport.

23reasons
Mar 23, 2006

Sha Clack Clack
Pre Crash:

Kawasaki ZXR400. Probably put about 7000 miles on it before it got chewed up.

Post Crash:

Honda CBF250 rental bike until I get a cheque from my insurance. FUN FUN FUN! (Not fun).

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

redscare posted:

Oh come on, it's just indigenous nudity. Any employer who fires someone over that obviously wants to drop a dump in every Anthropologist's hat. It's not like it's "Debbie Does Dallas" or something like that.

mr.belowaverage
Aug 16, 2004

we have an irc channel at #SA_MeetingWomen
This week I went from the bike I got when I was 14:

1977 Kawasaki KZ200-A1 type

To this:

1977 Kawasaki KZ1000-A1 type.

Just waiting on insurance to get her out.. hoo boy!

mr.belowaverage fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 26, 2008

Scary Monster
Oct 29, 2000
1982 GS650L daily driver
59000km
Some dumb divorcee was hocking her ex's $3500 28K km stunner for $1600 back in 2004. Talked her down to $1250. Her selling point was that she just had it washed hahaha. Low jets were shellacked to poo poo though from sitting around so long. A stink to fix but well worth it.

mods: euro bars (not pictured) I'm too tall for those bullhorns even though it's a big, long bike.
Progressive springs in the front.
I threw out those garbage, plasticky Pirelli's right after they made me rage some cager for forcing me into a slide when I should have been able to effortlessly evade and give him the finger. I put some nice Metzeler's on the next day and then I could scrape pegs at 10km/h. Those rubbers turned her into a whole new bike and now the cagers can't test me anymore.
Took off that flimsy, ugly cargo-shelf thing on the back and put back the stock grab-bar.
Replaced the whole exhaust with stock after those lovely aftermarket megaphones you see here immediately rusted out. I don't care if they sound "cool". The stock exhaust assembly is superior.

1600x1200

This bike is overbuilt and unkillable. It's really easy to fully maintain with just the tools it came with. Shaft drive is so nice. No oiling the chain every other tank. Just change the shaft oil once a year which takes less time than lubing a chain once.
Everything is stock now, except for my improvements.
Electrical gremlins are a common problem but always fixable on the side of the road in a few minutes using either spare fuses, cigarette foil, a knife, spit or trash. Losing all your lights on the highway at night is scary. Fixed it with a chunk of cardboard jammed into the fusebox. Replaced it properly with caulk a few months later even though the cardboard was working splendidly.
The stock regulator/rectifier fucks up almost every GS owner but mine's been fine for some reason. Something about the charging system not being good enough for running the headlight 100% of the time which became the law for north american bikes around the time this bike was released. Suzuki just altered the headlight switch for US and Canada and didn't compensate. Mine is stock and I don't know why I've never had a problem with this.

Top speed is 199km/h on paper, but gently caress that. 180 is as far as I've tried before I got scared. With no fairing you start flapping like a flag at that speed. 0-100 in about 4 seconds if you kick to second at 70. But doing that to a kind old lady like this is just cruel. Idles in 5th at 100km/h.
Low mileage GS's in fine condition still go for adjusted MSRP even today.

I may be her bitch, but she's mine too. Everytime I give her something nice she improves dramatically. I was merely shopping for my second bike but I never expected to jackpot a machine this good. She starts in a snap at even -24C and handles in Canadian snow with a soft hand. I love this bike and I'm never letting her go.

So if you want her, gently caress you. Go find your own divorcee to rip off. This bitch is mine.

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

I couldn't have said it better myself. I assume you're a member of https://www.thegsresources.com

I own a 1980 GS550E, a 1983 GS550ES, 1986 GS550ES, a 1980 GS450L and a 1979 GS425. It's contagious. Skreemer bought his 1983 GS550E before we knew jack about GS's. Jared had a honda, saw our GS's... Well he rides a 1983 GS750E now. KDC67, well it may have rubbed off on her. She's got a 1980 GS550E now, and a 1977 GS400X. And there's a myriad of other GS's on the forum. Ola has his GS750ES (neuterd..)

Stock, they're not bad. But like any UJM, they respond magically to adjusting them to how you want them. My 1980 has the top end off a GS650L on it, and the forks form a 650E, the shocks from a ZRX1200, the RR from a CX500, superbike bars, and the blood of nerobro on it. (I wrecked the bike, hard, and brought it back from death) My 83, other than having a K&N, and a new r/r is completely stock. I'm quite happy with it that way.

You're pretty lucky on the RR front. The one leg cutout isn't the problem. It's heat. It took untill the early 80's for suzuki to figure out that you need to provide the RR with cooling air. The 84-86 GS550E/ES/ESD/EF had their r/r mounted in the fenderwell so they got lots of air. Skreemer's and my 83's have it buried under the seat between the battery and the inner fender. We are both running late model GSXR r/r's on our 83 GS550's.

The 77-82 GS550's had theirs mounted under the left sidecover. Again, away from cooling air. Not to mention the r/r's being undersized by a factor of three. KCD67's 80 sprouted a GL1100 r/r, and mine is running a CX500 r/r. Yey for cheap used honda parts.

Ack, gimme an hour or three, I"ll post pictures of my 80. It's desperately ugly right now

Promises promises. This is my bike the spring after I rebuilt it. Before the new motor, and KYB shocks. LIke the paint job? That's rattlecan.

Nerobro fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 26, 2008

Scary Monster
Oct 29, 2000

Nerobro posted:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I assume you're a member of https://www.thegsresources.com

I own a 1980 GS550E, a 1983 GS550ES, 1986 GS550ES, a 1980 GS450L and a 1979 GS425. It's contagious. Skreemer bought his 1983 GS550E before we knew jack about GS's. Jared had a honda, saw our GS's... Well he rides a 1983 GS750E now. KDC67, well it may have rubbed off on her. She's got a 1980 GS550E now, and a 1977 GS400X. And there's a myriad of other GS's on the forum. Ola has his GS750ES (neuterd..)

Stock, they're not bad. But like any UJM, they respond magically to adjusting them to how you want them. My 1980 has the top end off a GS650L on it, and the forks form a 650E, the shocks from a ZRX1200, the RR from a CX500, superbike bars, and the blood of nerobro on it. (I wrecked the bike, hard, and brought it back from death) My 83, other than having a K&N, and a new r/r is completely stock. I'm quite happy with it that way.

You're pretty lucky on the RR front. The one leg cutout isn't the problem. It's heat. It took untill the early 80's for suzuki to figure out that you need to provide the RR with cooling air. The 84-86 GS550E/ES/ESD/EF had their r/r mounted in the fenderwell so they got lots of air. Skreemer's and my 83's have it buried under the seat between the battery and the inner fender. We are both running late model GSXR r/r's on our 83 GS550's.

The 77-82 GS550's had theirs mounted under the left sidecover. Again, away from cooling air. Not to mention the r/r's being undersized by a factor of three. KCD67's 80 sprouted a GL1100 r/r, and mine is running a CX500 r/r. Yey for cheap used honda parts.

Ack, gimme an hour or three, I"ll post pictures of my 80. It's desperately ugly right now

The RR is a 20 minute job after spending $100. Aftermarket is ideal but I heard the honda works if you don't mind junking around. Don't know if that's true since mine's good. My mech lets the good ones go for $40. He's got 3 or 4.

I'm Twisted Wrister at gsresources but they delete idle accounts too often and I don't post enough to keep from getting deleted all the time.

I've never wrecked nothing. I've driven everything from bmw to goldwing to dakar rally to harley to R1 to busa. Never drove a poo poo bike in my life except for that harley. Thought my 1982XS400 sucked but holy poo poo. I knew they sucked but I never expected they were such poo poo. Heavy, cumbersome, weak, expensive the vibration is out of this world. And the noise was so embarassing. Hey world! I've an exhaust failure! I'm so cool because my bike sucks so bad. Loud noise is so loving cool! Just ask the cops! You're lucky I'm setting off everyone's car alarms and annoying everyone. I drive an inferior shitbox! That makes me cool!
I fell once when I was green and never since, not even in winter. I've never saved a bike in my life though my life has been saved a dozen times by my bike. poo poo I nearly killed a cager once. Tapped his flank for an unlawful merge into me. He startled and overreacted and swerved right into a parked semi. I made room and he then screeched to escape a faceful of metal after bouncing off the curb. Next light I looked back and he was recovering his cellphone from the floor. Dumbshit didn't even realize that my little fuckoff nearly murdered him. I did though and I'll never forget it.
Anyhow, GS are excellent bikes. There's a reason the old 1150's can still drag against hayabusas. And there's a reason guys like me drive 26 year old bikes. I just wanted something stronger than my shitbox starter and didn't want to risk any money. I never expected to own a masterpiece.

All you Katana, Bandit, and GSXR owners, my bike is your bike's grampa.

Scary Monster fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 26, 2008

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Nerobro posted:

My brother had gone through a couple of rectifier regulators by the time I bought my bike. He had already discovered that they had moved them on the later bikes, so I knew I didn't have to worry about it as much. The crank trigger ignitors failed on my bike (actually, I'm remembering 1990/91, and I think my R&R failed first, and I suspected of causing the ignitors to fail after the fact). It was a bitch, it'd start and run, then die on the road when you were out of town. It happened twice before I figured it out.

And, not long after riding it from Eureka to Tucson in two days, I discovered the stator windings were shorting. I found a place in the back of Cycle or something that had rewound ones for reasonable, and did that.

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Scary Monster! Dude, I had an 82 XS400 SECA. We nicknamed it the gutless wonder. They had a habbit of seizing on their cam chain guides.... recovering the lost bit of guide required removing the entire top end assembly. I may have a picture of it somewhere. I'd prefer to forget it. It really is the worst motorcycle I've ever ridden. And KDC's LT2 has some bad feeling about it. And I've ridden my 80 without a tight enough axle.

You heard a honda RR fits, you now know someone who's installed two of them on GS's. And several GSX-R r/rs. I get them off ebay, for $20-30 shipped. I do the testing and thow them on.

Repo Man, I rewound my own stator. I still have materials to do two more if anything fails again.

BACK TO THE NORMALLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING...............

That's the last time it looked that pretty. Next gas fillup and the clearcoat on the tank got foggy. I was PISSED.

When I get the bikes sold I need to get sold this summer, this is my next project. It will be beautiful again. And it will be jetted properly. 33mpg is just not right for a 673cc bike.

I think I may have found a picture that contains the XS400. Just the tail can be seen.

kdc67
Feb 2, 2006

WHEEEEEEE!

Nerobro posted:

And KDC's LT2 has some bad feeling about it.

Yet that doesn't prevent this from happening on a frequent basis.

happyscrappyheropup
Oct 13, 2005

mark it zero

mr.belowaverage posted:

To this:

1977 Kawasaki KZ1000-A1 type.

Just waiting on insurance to get her out.. hoo boy!

That's a nice ride. How many miles on it? Any work done? It looks really clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Nerobro posted:

Ola has his GS750ES (neuterd)

GSX :colbert:

Full model name can now be GSX750ESN, N for neutered. :D