Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

I just picked this up a couple weeks ago, I have about a thousand miles on it (got it with just 1,700)

I'm liking it more and more the more I ride it. It's a bone stock 2005 636. Well, I did do the jumper mod but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

spacepirate posted:

Ninja 650R - bought at the end of last season, didnt ride much but have put 2,000 miles on so far this season!

Is this the official bike of AI now? I had no idea those were so popular.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I had one. I kinda miss it.

I also had a GTO that you can see in the last picture. :smith:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

I bet the banana seats on the later year F4is are more comfy.

No, not really.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

cschris789 posted:

1996 Kawasaki ZZR250 and 1998 Honda CBR600F3

Both excellent bikes for the price; but i feel a CBR954RR or another litre bike coming up. How you do wheelies at highway speed on a 600 is beyond me.

Local kid just stands and bounces them up on his F3. He might be up a few teeth in the back, though.

A F4i/600RR just requires you pop the clutch.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Ezrem posted:

This is my brand-new 2.5 months ago Suzuki GSX-R600.

Until recently I was riding a 1991 Honda CBR600. With the prices of used bikes skyrocketing thanks to gas prices, I figured now was a good time to upgrade.

I love the blue seat

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Z3n posted:

No way you're pushing 120 on a modern 600. Maybe 110 on a really nice one, with a good aftermarket pipe, and tuning.

The difference that is biggest, IMO, is losing almost 100 pounds of weight, as well as 15 years of suspension/frame development.

He's talking at the motor, not at the wheel. A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

He said he had a 1991 CBR, which is about 100 at the motor and 80 at the wheel. A big jump up from the original CBR600 Hurricane which only made 80 at the motor.