Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
My first bike, 1970 Honda CB350. The PO put these low as bars on it, I'm still deciding if I like them, the bad part is he hacked the wiring up. But other wise it's great, very forgiving under 6k, and goes like hell over that. I have the original bars and might put them back on, but for now it's great to be on two wheels!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
Gotta love climbing construction sites on the KLR

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
So my dad bought a school bus. 2002 Goldwing. Seeing as he hasn't taken his MSF yet or have an M endorsement, I had to ride it home.

First impressions, 900 pounds is a lot of bike when your going sub-5 miles per hour.

Stereo owns, this is what I blasted on the way home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJhRNnG65ps.
Got a few funny looks, and a thumbs up at stop lights.

Back rest?!?! Pshhhh, oh wait, this is comfy!

TORQUE! I don't think you really even need first, power all the way through the range.

Low speed turns are weird with how much the handle bars move, but I think you would get use to it pretty quick.

Overall, I like it, I'm going to cruse to the lake tomorrow and take it on this http://www.motorcycleroads.us/roads/tx_spr4.html
road to my family's lake house.

Bonus picture of my K75 and the dog.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

I bought this about a month ago but due to bad weather and minor troubles I just got it home today. lovely cell pic:

I'm really enjoying the "That is cooler than hell but what in the world is it" sentiments I keep getting.

All motorcycles should have single-sided swingarms.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
I don't think you could take a blurrier picture with a napkin, charge your battery son!