Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
1992 Yamaha xj600 - My daily driver. Most bulletproof and reliable bike I've ever owned.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

1982 Yahama sr250 - My girls bike. Fun little guy but springs leaks like nobodys business.

Click here for the full 550x379 image.

1982 Honda V45 magna (vf750?) - Just inherited this a couple days ago from my dad when he upgraded to a vtx1800. He's had it since new. It's the first street bike I learned to ride.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Definitely needs some shorter bars.

Other honorable mention is a 96 katana 600, but it mainly just stays broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
China-bikes represent!

2006 Zongshen 200gy-2. I was pretty leery of any chinese motorcycles but short of shipping something in from the states my options were limited. Turns out this is a fairly good chinese copy of the Yamaha TW200 turned motard. And like the TW, it is neigh indestructible (but doesn't get anywhere very fast). Love the 2-stroke inspired exhaust heat shield :)

Picture was taken in St Thomas, USVI. The island in the background is Hans Lollik. And this is the view down from on the other side of the bike.

obso fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 28, 2012

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
Those are some potato cannons on the back. :bikerice:

obso fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 29, 2012

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
Paper towels can scratch paint. Old socks/shirts (clean) won't.