Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Amazing
Sep 2, 2000
Here's my little SV done up like an insect.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Amazing
Sep 2, 2000

Zenaida posted:

What's so wrong with the stock SV headlight? Maybe I'm the only one, but I think side-by-side round headlights look ugly as sin on nakeds, and it seems like just about everyone puts them on. I love those handguards though, awesome looking and practical.

Nothing is wrong with a single headlight. In fact I wish I had one. It was in a wreck and the last guy who owned it took the opportunity to replace the stock headlight with that buell thing. It sucks for night riding. The handguards I like though. I figured if the frame is black, everything else should be black too.

Captain Amazing
Sep 2, 2000

WingAttackPlanR posted:

^ How are the Buell's mounted on that SV, I have a pair that I want to mount on my DRZ but don't have the proper brackets. I bought some aluminum and a hack saw from Home Depot to try to rig something up. I wish I had a CNC machine and some CAD skills.

It's a job involving a little plumbing hardware and some ugly, ugly screws. Honestly I've been meaning to figure out a way to redo it. machined metal would be nice, but right now two plastic fittings are acting as the spacers from the original mounting bracket.