Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Were not accustomed to occupying defensive positions. Its destructive to morale.

Click here for the full 700x525 image.

'07 R6 (Mine)'06 Yamaha Vstar with full dress (my moms) Sadly she go cut off if traffic coming some from work and over applied her rear brake, slid out and hit the center divide. She opted to just total the Bike, though it could of been easily repaired, the frame wasnt even bent. I mean just look at it VVVV

But Ma said she was done with bikes, which is a shame, since she's been riding since before I was born. And now I have no riding partner to go Zipping around Julian in California when I'm home on leave.
Moving onwards...

I get a raging erection every time I mount her. She's stock for now, and pipes are first on my list.

My first bike was a 1961 Honda dream

It was rusting away in my grandpa's backyard, so I got it running and ended up selling it. That telever (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) Leading link suspension and stamped metal body was something else.

ChauchetRedemption fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jul 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Were not accustomed to occupying defensive positions. Its destructive to morale.

Nerobro posted:

Leading link, not telever.

Thanks I'll edit it