Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copsh
Jan 28, 2008
i'm sick sick

17K miles, had it from 14K and only had it 3 months hahaha.

had at at 33bhp for a week (a2 liscence) got bored, derestricted to 50bhp :D. God drat does it need those 17 more tho its just loving crap restricted. Now it'll do 0-60 in under 6 and hit 115 just. Although it feels a bit unstable anywhere past 100.

Personly i dont think BMW should make bikes they do a pretty crap job of it. I mean c'mon it just looks so bulky and unattractive. That and the noise it makes is a bit dry, its not even that fast and it weighs too much. It does however have ABS and heated handlebars which are nice. Just to clarify why I have this after slagging it off; I got it as a gift from a relative who bought a bigger bike (1200gs) and gave it to me for my birthday. I had a CBR 125 before and so choosing between that and this was a no brainer.

One other major downside is parts. Parts are loving expensive. I drove off with the disk-brake lock on once (durrrrr) and because one piece broke the ENTIRE loving brake had to be replaced at loving £700! I took the old one and sold it for working parts mind so its not all bad.

Gonna drive to Holland next friday. About 300 miles. Gonna be niiiice.

nb. took the mirrors off cause mirrors are a bitch in traffic and london is full of traffic.

copsh fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jul 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU