Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Thank you to the posters who tried to dissuade me from going with the Husqvarna. A reward for your efforts.

It's so fun to ride, can't wait to zip around crowded city streets on it.

*This space reserved for images of it broken down on the side of the road*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

For every lovely Harley rider there is an equally lovely *insert brand here*.

In the city the shittiest of all are the three-wheeling Hot Wheels lite-bright brain bucket wearing douchebags who mash the rev limiter in 1st gear while circling the neighborhood blasting undiscernable music loud enough to turn your eardrums into a paste as fine as whatever's left of their eardrums.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Slavvy posted:

Without watching the video (I'd rather stick forks in my eyes): he is falling into the marketing trap of defining a bigger number as better than and then declaring one thing is better because it has a bigger number.

How close did I get?

Did you read the posts I linked the other guy to? Cause if you find something I didn't cover in there I might actually be compelled to watch it.

Been lurking the past 2 pages this whole time thinking, "Everybody must be talking about what they saw in that F9 video..."

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

bizwank posted:

2 days vs 8 days, gear-wise

Hold my beer gear.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

2022 Husqvarna Svartpilen

It's got some extra lights, plus a few more coming, for that extra visibility when commuting around the city before dawn and after dusk. I've been really pleased with it. It squeezes through gaps that scooters can't fit through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Professor Wayne posted:

Happy new bike day. Extremely weird not having a clutch or shifter, but I like it so far

That's super cool, a buddy of mine just recently started working for their design department.

Super interesting to see it next to a Scrambler. My Husqvarna 401 looks similar and people always assume it's electric due to being slightly smaller than a typical bike.