Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Excuse me, where can I find Hevi-Shot?
1989 Honda Dominator/NX650

Stock aside from Acerbis handguards, smaller mirrors, and dunlop 606's, I also painted it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Changed up the taillight again and made a license plate bracket to get it off the fender. Still don't like the seat and haven't figured out what I'm doing with that.

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Strife posted:

That's a sex machine, but yeah, the seat kind of reminds me of Pinky and the Brain, when Brain is in the big robotic suit but still has the tiny head.

I also want to go with a 17 or 18" front wheel and a rubber profile that almost matches the rear. Something along the lines of http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_q1xrehb-B9Y/TNCzJg0Rh5I/AAAAAAAAAbE/-sv31Pj0a_4/s1600/bratstyle+cb400+1.jpg

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Traded my xr250L for a 86 CB450sc today. Pretty clean and completely stock and original down to the exhaust and airbox.

Pulled the fairing and bug eyes off though, not my thing.

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

It's getting a single bar end mirror like my last bike that I rode for 5 years. A 1978 CB750. I don't rely on mirrors. I look where I want to go before I merge.

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Picked up a 2003 SV1000s in Maryland last week. Decent amount of stuff done, Yoshimura 3/4 exhaust, sargent seat, fender eliminator, power commander III usb, and a number of other things. Today I finished up new front brake pads, bar end mirrors, smoked windscreen to replace an ugly chrome mirrored one, and cleaned it up a bit. Now it will probably sit around for a month before it's warm enough that I feel like riding.

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

I don't like them at all. They are some aftermarket one, you can find them on ebay. I find the gold is completely out of place as well. Looking into the price of them at about $100 a rotor means they are going to stay for a while considering they are in good shape. Maybe I can find someone on svrider that will trade for a set of stock ones. Stock ones are not wavy and have a black center.

fake edit: they look to be EBC's http://www.solomotoparts.com/EBC-Pro-Lite-Contour-Front-Brake-Rotor-SD-System-for-SV1000-S-03-07/?gclid=CMmg2Lup8bwCFTFk7AodwyMAbQ

Here's stock rotors http://images45.fotki.com/v153/photos/3/1279813/9563900/20110326_204816_867-vi.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shootme
Dec 29, 2001

Haven't been around here in ages but figured I'd post my current 2 wheels.
2020 Triumph scrambler 1200xc. Fun bike but I do a lot more dirt than pavement these days so I've been thinking of selling it and picking up a KTM 500exc.

Only registered members can see post attachments!