Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
Lost a bunch of old images, but my first bike was a

80 Yamaha XJ750 Seca

After that I bought a titless Yamaha FZ600 from a guy I met randomly and planned to use it as a weak track bike, the restore never went well and aside from numerous attempts to bump start it it never got ridden much.

Then I got this:

2000 Triumph Sprint RS

I had it for a little while then a teenager in her mom's volvo did this:

After I recovered from that I bought this:

2003 BMW R1150R

While I still love my 1150 to death I spent too much time on advrider so I ended up getting this as well:

2003 BMW F650 GS Dakar TT39

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

BlackMK4 posted:

More like find a rock and use a longer shutter time. On a side note, how do you DSLR guys carry your poo poo? I ride with a camelback and I fit a D200 + 50mm fixed in it but it's bulky as poo poo doing that.

1550 Pelican if I'm bringing all my gear, otherwise the SLR in a lens holster in a tank bag works pretty well too.

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

From a camping trip a few weeks ago