Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vorhese
Feb 16, 2002

brains for breakfast brains for brunch
My current bikes. I've wittled myself down from 12 or so I had. I'll hold off posting any past bikes.

This is why my gf hates me

1962/53 Bonneville pre-unit chopper
Real vintage chopper, I traded my old 63 Galaxie for it with some guy in Tennessee who got it from the builder Hackasaw. Engine needs rebuilt, new carbs, and some grunt work. I'm actually working on this right now.

1969 Australian CB450
Got this on a whim from a guy I was buying a parts bike from. It sits until I have time to get her going.

1974 RD350
I got this a few years ago, apparently 1 millisecond before RDs escalated in price. The piston blew up on the Bay Bridge. It's in process of being rebuilt very soon.

1976 Honda CB750
I got this just so I could have one old Four. This thing is a beast and I'm in the process of restoring/light customizing. It currently sits as a diassembled rolling chassis ready for powdercoat.

1974 XL70
A guy I knew was visiting his family in Chicago and asked me to store this for him. He never came back.

1977 Yamaha RD400
I found this at the same time I found my RD350. It was in the possession of some redneck who didnt know what he had. It looks like an old race bike. It has a bunch of race parts on it. Apparently it had more and he got rid of it to his brother before he sold it. He then tried to weld, which looked like bird crap, and attach some horrible 80's sportbike tail section to. I saved it! I built a fiberglass seat for it and painted it up. It's waiting for a few more pieces before I finish it off.

As I got it

1980 Yamaha XS650
This has been my main bike for over a year and has gone through a few changes. I think I'll eventually do a full cafe racer treatment to it.

older

mockup

2008 Kawasaki KLR650
This is mean green commuting machine. I'm a poser on it and haven't even gone offroad much.

1969 CL450/CB450
This is my gf's bike I got running. She never rides it. It just sits. It's a bit of a mutt. It's a 1969 CL450 but with 72 Tank and covers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU