Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Bird-o-matic posted:

My R6 on the day I bought it:

Yeah...that's an awesome, awesome scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

2001 CBR600F4i. Considerably less pretty now.

Click here for the full 1536x2048 image.

I don't ride it though, I just stand next to it looking gorgeous.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Ezrem posted:

This is my brand-new 2.5 months ago Suzuki GSX-R600.

Until recently I was riding a 1991 Honda CBR600. With the prices of used bikes skyrocketing thanks to gas prices, I figured now was a good time to upgrade.

I still am left scratching my head over the new exhaust styles. Are there any other reasons besides aesthetics that they look like...that?

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Blaise posted:

Emissions.

Next time make an effort to be more vague, I can't get through your insanely detailed post.

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

Turtle Parlor posted:

Really? I'm seeing from 100-108 on the 08 models @ the wheel(stock). That means 120-130-ish from the lump prior to losses in the trans and chain. I don't want to argue semantics, but the current crop of 600 SS bikes do in fact make 120-ish hp.

^^edit Oh goddamnit Morales

Yeah but an older sports bike is going to make 80hp at the wheel, soooo

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
why are you on the wrong side of a double-yellow line mister :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn
won't it get rather warm in the sun