Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler
Hey check out my bike :v:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

It's a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 that has a nasty oil leak in the final drive. I'm waiting for parts to come in to fix it, but right now it's collecting dust.

So I'm riding my wife's bike around.

She has a 1997 Honda Magna. It's a good bike for her since it's not as high of the ground as mine, but I don't like the way it handles and sits. My Vulcan is much more comfortable and handles awesome for a cruiser, but the Magna is much faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bob Sapp Please posted:

Hey check out my bike :v:

It's a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 that has a nasty oil leak in the final drive. I'm waiting for parts to come in to fix it, but right now it's collecting dust.

I figured that since I posted my half disassembled bike, I should go ahead and post it fully operational, and minus an oil leak. Please note custom Coleman/bungee cord luggage system I installed.