Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free bowl of soup
Jan 14, 2004

My '07 Ninja 500R (Which is for sale, if anybody in South Florida is interested)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free bowl of soup
Jan 14, 2004

I have the same bars you have on the DR650 on my 919.

free bowl of soup
Jan 14, 2004

mhsneon posted:

I really liked naked bikes and the JDM standard look. I shopped around for used 599's and 919's but ended up liking the 919 better. The 599 didn't feel as solid to me and for in traffic riding the 919'9 power band(or higher low end tq) was nicer. 2007 was the last year for the 599/919 in the US. I ended up picking up new because I couldn't find any decent used examples and many dealers still had 2005 and 2006's in the showrooms. The dealer I bought my 2007 from a year ago still has 2 2007's sitting in their showroom.

Do you have pictures, there are no clearance issues? I really don't like the stock bars on the 919.
I can get some pictures next weekend. There are no clearence issues at all. It took a little getting used to because the bars are so much wider then the stock bars, and WAY wider then the stock bars I have on my EX500. I've grown to really like them though. I got them in black and I think they look pretty awesome too.